Friday, August 17, 2007

 

I'm finally a Programmer!

Cheers Folks!
Long time no see ;-) But hey, I was busy attending various seminars and conventions and we've still vacation saison, haven't we? You see...

So finally I'll become a programmer.. a Neuro Linguistic Programmer (=NLP) to be exact!
NLP was invented by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in Santa Cruz ~thirty years ago.
It's all about communication; they started out looking for successfull people and modeled them.
To find out what made them so special. With NLP a trained performer can cure phobias within three minutes!

There many videos and seminar transcripts but I recommend starting out with the theory - get some good NLP Books before attending a Seminar. There're NLP Seminars around the globe now.

I can highly recommend NLP to everyone! Just about everyone!

"It's never to late to have had a beautiful childhood" - R. Bandler

Cheers!

PS: I've also bought a new DVD Player, to watch my new seminar DVDs!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?